MY EXPERIENCE IN JAGAT MANDIR





My First day at jagat mandir was from grade 2. At first day I was so unhappy and Shy beacause I was came from village.From class 2 to now I am in grade 10 and it is my last month with JM family. And I sure that I will miss this School and never gone forget this. Now also I stell remember that our grade 2 class teacher Maynuka mam told me that (Boine chello car ma ahne dai baney goru ma) because I was too weak on study and sister was not weak. And in grade 3 4 5 6 and 7 was the best movement and with unforgettable days with my friends. Then we wear in grade 8 and I  was stell weak on study and to me study was not interested. And there was BLE examination which is called Basic Level Exam in grade 8 also I got C+. And the grade 8 tour was the best and favourite movement. Then after we slowly reach to grade 9  and there was same friend and same teacher but some friends left the school because of some problems.And class 9 tour was also so interested we went to many places like lumbini, Pokhara, Citwan etc.And my best movement was is in grade 10 with deepak sir and khem sir.And we are  in grade 10 and my study is steel weak I am trying my best for SEE Examination. And I will do my best. 

           Deepak sir and Mahendra sir was the best teacher that I have seen tell now in Jagat Mandir. They used to scold us, they used to beat us because we used to do wrong things if we did right things they will never beat or scold us. Teacher are those who show you were to look but don't tell you what to see. And worst movement is leaving jagat mandir school. The teacher always used to tell that student will forget Teacher after SEE but I think that students will never forget teacher but teacher used to forget students because in teacher life if one students gone then another will come but in student life the teacher will be always same with the best memories. And I hope that teachers will never forget us. While leaving this school I want to say that  I have never seen like this school in my life and I will never forget this school. Thankyousomuch Jagat Mandir School for supporting and helping to learn good things. 

                 TO THE WORLD YOU 
             MAY BE JUST A TEACHER
          BUT TO THE STUDENTS YOU 
                   🌏ARE THE HERO🌍


   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dashain

Tihar