My father
         
                   
 
Father is the one who always take care and protect his children. Father is the one who earns for his family and  children for their future. He is the one who complete all the needs of family. He usually supports us in need. He used to suppot in playing and studying. What i need he used to buy that for me. 
  My father is very lovely and caring father of the world. My father is very smart and intelligent person. My father name is Chhiring Sherpa. He is 43 years old. He is very kind hearted and hardworking person. He is a trekking guide. He is also a very nice in  cooking. He travel many places and guide tourist. He is a busy man. He spent less time with us. And when he get time he cooks very tasty food for us which brings smile in our face.      
                



My father is very cute and hansome with a dimple. He wears glasses. He is tall and little fat. He always look good. He is a great person. I generally call him PAPA. He always take care of me. He sometimes become funny and sometimes act like a child. When I was small, He always used to save me frombeing beaten by mother and sometimes he used to beat and scold me when I do wrong things. 
He still scold and advice me to read nicely. His hardwork  makes me feel to do like Him. My  father  is hardworking, kind hearted and help every needy people.
So, he is very great person and i will also be like him in coming future. And at list we thanks to him for giving us great life with beautiful family.

                          🙏THANKYOU🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dashain

Tihar